LDMI envisions a coordinated program of learning and development within Japan and the Asia Pacific Region, that supports missionaries, pastors, and others, both new and veteran, to become better workers for Christ.
LDMI provides learning and development opportunities to enhance lifelong learning so that missionaries, pastors, and others can better fulfill their God-given calling to accomplish TEAM Japan’s vision and purpose.
Language & Culture Acquisition:
Areas of Focus:
A. New Missionary Focus
- Learning Community (Wakaba/new missionaries)
- Intensive language instruction
- Cultural familiarization
- Japanese church integration
- Japanese church relationships
B. Ministry Focus
- Church planting training
- Leadership training
- Evangelism & discipleship training
- Counseling & coaching training
- Specialized training
- Life-time language learning
- Specialized language learning
Our desire is to serve missionaries in ways that equip and enable them to go out and complete the mission that God has called them to!
TEAM missions coaches are available to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach